tirsdag 27. februar 2018

Machine Mind

Our hearts are not safe
here near
our smart phones
The present is not near
it sounds
like a nightmare
a terrible dream
but it's what's true here
it's clear
Do you dare
to stare at this beast
The moral thing has to
be to feel fear?

I had a few friends
they're now far away
viewing mobile screens
it's sad
but all I can do is pray

The biggest enemy
to life
is 5G
We will feel free
the day we shut down all WI FI

I have experienced my own tendencies towards psychopathic behavior
on UNsocial media and I have seen these tendencies explode on these
evil platforms. Total documentation of human activity is evil.

 Machine mind
always running so restless
where love is theft
where intimacy is always sex

Documentation is
the tool that
kills all freedom
but we as humans
are the fools
let's the machine mind
capture all purpose
so true life can rot
It's late in the game
to be taught
that freedom is the only thing we got

The world is sick
and that includes me
Battle fields everywhere
but who see the
weapons igniting
it's clear when you see
the absence of presence
inside the net
of machine ways to death
Hope can't save us
but human strength is will
and the return of healing of
what is now ill

This is the time
it's going down fast
this crippled culture
can not last


My subjective dictionary:
mobile - never present awareness
EMF - trouble for cell