fredag 26. august 2016

Protect Truth

For something to improve
we better be aware
Violence rules
Society’s cruel
Be careful with honesty
Be careful when you’re kind
There’s intentions everywhere
with a predator like mind
Most people aren’t evil
but I guess that will depend on
how cowardice’s defined
upon how responsible action
and the turning of blind eyes mend
How can a few bad leaders
reach the goal that’s in their mind
even worse is in the process they'll appear
as being brilliantly kind

Tell me something
Tell me true
Do you want my friendship
or just my persona as a vehicle for you

Talk about justice or
Talk about good or
Talk about God or
what you think everyone shoud

Cruel intentions
many types of war
Secret back stabbings
from your close circle
perhaps from the core
Enemies that aren’t but’s
been projected as such


Don’t stress or fall
but hurry up
Take what’s yours
and only yours


Don’t stress or fall
but hurry up
Take what’s yours
and only yours